5.12.2008

The spanners are coming

During the coarse of the summer holiays we are going to be leading art workshops in Five lucky remote communities With the help of our faithfull old Ruth MacDougul(I hope I spelled her name right or she'll kill me !!;)
We will stay in each communitie for three days and we will do "icebreaker games", a derieve , video photography and more! We will also help them set up their own blog site to record the events that take place.
Eventually we want to have an exhibition of our work at timespan and would like to invite the communities that we visited back to timespan to so that they can see each other's work!!!
It's going to be an exciting summer holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEAN

5 comments:

SPANNERS said...

"icebreaker games" lmao
yessums i cant wait
your sure right ,interseting summer!
:P

SPANNERS said...

^^^^^bye Heather btw :D (forgot to write it) :O

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is the one that's coming to my school! The one who visited my school must've been Ruth, then. I'll be there for sure!

Hez-MAT said...

I made my own blog :D
......its confusing me tho lmao
its so different than bebo
you have to think for yourself hahaha
i thought it would be better for putting my photoes on because bebo is more for like......talking to people so yeah
i am still getting the hang of it tho because usually all i do is write comments :D

SPANNERS said...

Hez-MAT is me Heather :D
........i like my name its a play on Haz mat lol