4.11.2008

Natalies Orkney Pics!


Ben - I decided to go on the trip to Orkney because I wanted to visit Orkney and to get to know the group better.

I expected the trip to be great fun and educational and it was! I learnt a lot about the history of Orkney as well as some arty things.
My favourite aspect of the trip was going to visit all the different places and working as a team.

My favourite activity on the island was working with the Muddy Funksters because we made things out of old bits and pieces and it was really fun.

I also liked going to see all those artists from around the world, making things out of what they had discovered all about them.

The thing that I will take from this trip is happy memories and a good time.



1 comment:

SPANNERS said...

i love that picture of ours written in the sand its really nice.

heather x